Australia's biggest eye health campaign for independent optometrists
Let's work together to make eye health a priority and preventable blindness a thing of the past.
Want to put your practice in front of millions every month?
EyeHealth1st is an exciting and unique campaign by MyHealth1st, one that’s unprecedented in its scale and objectives.
This national early intervention and preventative care campaign will not only generate more eye health appointments for your practice it will also position you as the trusted eye health expert in your community. More than that, EyeHealth1st will profoundly change the outlook of eye health in Australia.
Join the movement and be part of the change. Let’s work together to make eye health a priority for all Australians and preventable blindness a thing of the past.
Targeting to reach 5 million Australians per month
A multichannel marketing campaign with a national presence
Over 65% of independent optometrists already listed
Driving awareness, prompting action
Ninety per cent of blindness or vision loss is preventable with early detection or treatment. We are committed to placing the EyeHealth1st message in front of as many people as possible so that more Australians make eye health a priority.
With a multichannel marketing campaign and national presence, EyeHealth1st is set to reach millions, drive thousands of new patients to independent eye health experts across the country, and profoundly change the outlook of eye health in Australia.
Why be a part of EyeHealth1st?
You're the independent eye health specialist and we want to put more patients in front of you for their eye tests so they receive the level of care they need and deserve.
EyeHealth1st is the national campaign that will put your practice in front of millions, drive more patients to you, and help to even the playing field between you and the two major giants in the market.
Join EyeHealth1st to:
- Get a presence on Australia’s dedicated online eye health directory and booking platform for independent optometry experts. Click here to see how it works.
- Be seen by millions of patients across Australia, all of them actively looking to book an eye test.
- Reap the benefits of a national multichannel marketing campaign supported by MyHealth1st, Glaucoma Australia, Tonic Health Media and MyDr.com.au. This will place the EyeHealth1st message in front of millions of Australians every month and drive thousands of patients to the dedicated eye health booking portal.
- Play your part in changing the outlook of eye health in Australia.
- First five bookings free for new patients. After that, a one-off fee of $15 for each new patient booking. Contact us for more information.
- With a portion of every new patient acquisition fee being donated to Optometry Giving Sight, your involvement and support will make a genuine difference to eye health around the world.
Every practice listed on the dedicated EyeHealth1st booking portal is set to experience a significant uplift in new patient bookings as well as have the opportunity to align their practice with a truly groundbreaking national eye health initiative.
Join us and be part of the change.
With the support of our key partners we have the ability to reach millions of people each month and transform eye health in Australia forever.
A national patient-focussed organisation supporting those living with or affected by any macular disease
MyDr.com.au, Australia's most popular direct to consumer health website, with over 2 million visitors per month
Tonic Health Media, Australia's largest health and wellness network
Launched in 2012, MyHealth1st provides revolutionary digital solutions for the health sector. Our digital solutions help practices increase bookings, improve retention, and enhance efficiency and profitability.
We are the number one choice for eye health experts in Australia, with close to 70 per cent of all independent optometrists in the country listed on our online health provider directory, as well as thousands of health practitioners from other modalities.
Are you ready to be part of the change?
To find out more about EyeHealth1st and experience the benefits of Australia’s biggest eye health awareness campaign for independent optometrists, complete the form below.