Located in Toorak, Melbourne VIC. C. Werner & Co is the oldest established Optometry practice in Victoria, having originally opened in the Fine Art Gallery in Ballarat in 1889. Our practice has remained an integral part of the local Toorak community from 1939 to the present day.
Helen worked in the Low Vision clinics of Vision Australia for many years and has developed extensive expertise in helping people with vision impairment. She is now providing these services through her private practice, and is probably one of the few private practices with a special interest in Low Vision.